Save Your Business From Disaster Workbook is Available to Download Here
*See the bottom of this page for instructions on downloading individual forms. Call the Chamber Offices if you need assistance at 805.238.0506.
The Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce recently had a special event where attendees learned how to protect their businesses so that when a disasterous event occurred the business could stay open and operational, even if it was from a temporary location.
A disasterous event could be as simple as a burst pipe flooding the building and damaging computers, paper records and inventory. Here in earthquake country, a disaster to a business can be as bad as total destruction of the building, equipment, computers, office furniture and business records.
Click on the links below to download individual forms or the entire Workbook. All forms are fillable PDFs from the event Workbook. Protect your business' operational capacity so you can continue to do business, uninterrupted in our community. Download the entire Save Your Business From Disaster Workbook with fillable PDFS from our Home page.
Plan to "Exceed Your Vision" in Business with the help of the new Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce Stronger Futures Foundation! Whether you’re an entrepreneur, you plan to become one, or you work for one, the Stronger Futures Foundation will help you to put your plans in motion. Make an appointment here at the Chamber to come in and meet with Pam Avila, Director of Economic Development. Learn how to create a business plan, where to go for other services for additional help, and how to connect with other business owners.
If you're an entreprenuer, you've come to the right place! Start planning for your future business now.
We’re here to do our part in ensuring that you not only achieve your vision for your future, but YOU EXCEED IT!
The Stronger Futures Foundation is the new nonprofit arm of the Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce. The Foundation was designed to help small businesses succeed. owe our existence to our partnerships with the Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce, Cuesta College, and the Business & Entrepreneurship Center – all resources to help you achieve your goals and exceed your vision.
And there are other resources out there as well – all of them offering small business assistance of some sort. Our goal is to identify those resources for you, bring them together on this website so that you can find them and use them, and work with them to provide the small business community with excellent education, counseling and networking – all keys to success!
Pam Avila, Director of Economic Development
Stronger Futures Foundation
Contact Pam Avila at 805.238.0506 to make an appointment TODAY! Learn how to start a business, improve your existing business, get advice on business practices and marketing
at the new, nonprofit Stronger Futures Foundation, a federally recognized 501(c)3.
Click on the image to download the
2013 Business Climate Report
OUR PARTNERS: Information and workshops are brought to you by the Paso Robles Chamber Business Resource Center in partnership with the Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce and Charter Business.
Click on the image to download the
Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce
Business Plan for 2014
*To download multiple copies of some forms, such as the Employee Contact Form, follow the steps below:
1. Select the Employee Contact Information form.
2. When the form opens up on your computer screen, complete the form by typing in the information required.
3. When complete, go to the "File" menu in the top left corner of the document and click on it.
4. Go to "Save As" and click on it, then select PDF.
5. This will open up a dialog box and prompt you to save the document to your desktop or in another folder.
6. In the dialog box find the bright blue highligted area and choose a name for your document, such as "Mary Smith 11_28_2015". Remember where the document is located.
7. After you save the document with Mary Smith's name, it will become a permanent, unchangeable PDF, or Portable Document File, that you will be able to access from any computer which has Adobe Acrobat Reader installed, a free application.
8. Now you are ready to select the Employee Contact Information form for your next employee!