The Women Who Mean Business panel luncheon is one of our highly anticipated events! Join us as we hear how these influential women have found success.
- Rhonda Wood, Horticulture Manager for the Disneyland Resort
- Cara Crye, President and CEO of Farm Supply Company
- Jennifer Porter, Executive Director of Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance
In addition to our luncheon, we are excited to add our first ever Women Who Mean Business Conference. The conference will include breakout workshops designed to provide hands-on help in the following areas:
- Stress Management by Tammy Motley, CMT
- Creating a 30-second "Elevator" Introduction by Kim Austin
- Marketing in the 21st Century by Beth Brennan
You can register for the conference, the luncheon, or both.
Don't forget to bring your checkbook! As in the past, we will have local vendors on site with great gift-giving opportunities to help with your holiday shopping.