The Women Who Mean Business panel luncheon is one of our highly anticipated events! Join us as we hear how these influential women have found success.
- Danna Stroud, Executive Director of Travel Paso
- Elena Twisselman Clark, 2017 Cattleman of the Year
- Neeta Mittal, Owner of LXV Wines
In addition to our luncheon, we are pleased to offer the Women Who Mean Business Conference. The conference will include breakout workshops designed to provide hands-on help in the following areas:
- Less Stress More Success by Tammy Motley, CMT
- Smarter Goals for 2019 by Kathleen Marcove
- Social Media Marketing: Facebook and Beyond by Akvile DeFazio
You can register for the conference, the luncheon, or both. Also, you will select two of the three offered workshops.