We are currently seeking a Construction Site Superintendent who is reliable, completely knowledgeable in the construction trade – including hardscape, planting, irrigation, and low voltage lighting, and who can perform the routine functions of the job. These functions include overseeing the construction of jobs in the absence of Project Managers, ensuring each project comes in on or under the estimated hours, coordinates each of the different trades, interacts with home owners regarding their project to make sure they are satisfied, ensures the project is being installed correctly, and collects installment payments on each job.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 5+ Years experience with landscape construction
• Experience with labor management is a plus
• Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
• Excellent face-to-face customer service skills
• Must have a valid California driver’s license
• Good DMV driving record with at least 3 years of driving experience
• Able to lift 50+ lbs when required
• Must have considerable experience various landscape construction, including hardscape, irrigation, masonry, carpentry, etc.
*Salary Based on Experience