Olive Oil Producer in Paso Robles is seeking a bright individual to join our team as Orchard Manager. This position will report directly to the General Manager. As Orchard Manager, you will be managing all aspects of the orchard and property as a whole. This position requires speaking English and Spanish.
- Management of Orchard Staff
- Management of all orchard applications.
- Planning and Management of Olive Harvest.
- Responsible for keeping communication open, and reporting to the General Manager.
- Report any positive or negative changes in the orchard immediately.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Experience working in an Orchard required
- Experience in managing people required
- Must be able to work outdoors 10 hours a day, 6 days a week
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent