Manage day-to-day operations, increase revenue via localized sales and marketing efforts, build community partnerships, and oversee a team of multidisciplinary professionals of a premier national in-home care provider for older adults and their families.
We’ve seen some of our most successful Leaders come from the in-home care, staffing, retail, hospitality, and other service-based industries
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifies and implements growth strategies to increase recruitment, retention, and satisfaction of clients and caregivers
- Serves as a key leader at community activities to enhance the company’s presence, reputation, and further revenue growth
- Attracts and retains high caliber talent, develops teams with diverse capabilities, facilitates growth and development by providing necessary resources, and coaches/supports staff to achieve office goals
- Monitors office operations to ensure excellence in all functional areas of staffing, care management, recruiting, and sales
- Evaluates, implements, and improves efforts for attracting, training, retaining, and treasuring caregivers
Arosa+LivHOME is a best-in-class national provider of in-home care and care management services. With offices in North Carolina, Illinois, Texas, and California, the company is creating new standards of care in the fast-growing, in-home care industry, while maintaining a focus on professionalizing direct care jobs and celebrating the meaningful work of caregivers.