Job Title: Digital Developer
Reports to: Marketing Manager
• Experience with Adobe CC – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• Short film video production and editing experience
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS and experience with website maintenance
• Photography experience
• Experience with industrial printer preferred
• Thinker and problem solver
• Highly organized and exceptional attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Minimum 3 years related experience
• Wine or hospitality industry experience preferred
• Related bachelor’s degree
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Design & Content Development
• Assists in the development of the creative content of P.O.S. merchandising, brand advertising and promotional materials. Must be familiar with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Photograph product and vineyard beauty shots for social media, marketing collateral, and website.
• Shoot and produce short films about winery for promotions, social media, and website.
• Produces information materials for communications media to reach the maximum number of customer and prospects.
• May perform, coordinate or oversee activities such as marketing related writing, layout, sales kit preparation and display arrangement.
• Operation and maintenance of the winery’s in house industrial printer, Roland LEC 540. Prior experience is ideal.
• Fulfilling printing jobs needed for the winery and private label orders.
• Maintain, format, and troubleshoot website as needed.
• Upload & review all event, awards and blog updates.
• Assist with updates and website development projects.
• Ensures the availability of current product information.
• Ensures accurate listings and links on all website engines.
• Assists with electronic catalog development for the company’s products.
• Perform daily and periodic clerical functions including data entry, maintaining files and records, preparing schedules, completing forms and communicating with customers and vendors.
• Support National Sales efforts by providing logistical support for traveling sales teams, including filling sample requests, POS needs, and being responsive to data requests.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com