Add Your Business to the PasoStrong Self Certified ListMay 22, 2020The County of San Luis Obispo created a self-certificat ion form and "Open and Safe" signage for all businesses to utilize as they are allowed to re-open.The Chamber is compiling a list of self-certified businesses to be posted on PasoStrong.org . Click the button below and enter your information to be included on this list.Attention Members!If you have filled out the County's self-certification form, please don't forget to update your Chamber member profile in addition to adding your company to the PasoStrong certified list.If you have not yet filled out the County's self-certification form and would like to, links are included in the steps to reopen below.Steps to Reopen1. Read and implement the guidelines for your industry. Train your employees on the guidelines.State Guidelines:
2. Use the checklist to ensure your business complies with the guidelines.3. Fill out the SLO County Self Certification FormClick the button below to access theCounty's Self Certification form and Ready to Reopen toolkit4. Print and post this at your business5. Use the Ready to Reopen toolkit for signage to let the public know your business is safe and ready to reopen!
- Retail guidelines
- Dine-in guidelines
- Shopping Centers guidelines
- Office and workspace guidelines
- Hotel and lodging guidelines
- More Industry-specific guidelines