The Paso Robles & Templeton Chamber of Commerce is the community’s organization dedicated to economic health, business prosperity and civic engagement. We build community through business.
Through our Chamber programs, we foster a culture of engaged, committed and successful businesses that embrace the community.
- We create opportunities for business leaders to convene, connect, learn, advocate and grow.
- We are the connector bringing together business leaders, elected officials, residents and visitors who shape the health of our community.
As your trusted Chamber, we advocate daily for our local business community by representing your ideas and concerns on a wide range of issues. From lobbying to draft more pro-business legislation to working to protect our industry sectors from the impacts of COVID-19, we are dedicated to promoting the economic vitality of the greater Paso Robles and Templeton business community.
Membership with the Paso Robles & Templeton Chamber of Commerce is the most effective way to engage and grow as a company.
Between networking mixers to accessing valuable business resources, we know that you will find yourself immersed in a supportive community of leaders who will expand your network.
Explore Tiered Membership Benefits
Businesses in Paso Robles have more choices than ever before when selecting membership benefits. Our new tiered system gives Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce members the opportunity to choose benefits packages depending on size and specific needs.
Choose from one of our membership options below:
Please note that for each tier, members will receive ALL previous tier benefits – plus value-added benefits for their respective tier.
Succeed – $3000
- Annual Business Leader Summit (2 event tickets)
- Member Spotlight Video (2-minutes)
- Hero Shot Video Ad (3-month)
- State of the North County (2 event tickets)
- Wake Up Paso sponsorship
Prosper – $1749
- Paso Pitch at Wake up Paso
- Wake Up Paso Annual Pass
- VisitPaso.com advertisement (3-month)
- Social Media Consultation Workshop (2 event tickets)
- Advertise in Visitor Center Window Display
- Welcome Packet Insert
- Member Engagement Overview Meeting w/ CEO
Thrive – $999
- Highlighted Listing in Chamber Brochure
- Personal interview on Job Postings Website
- Ad on Visitor Center TV (1 month)
- Feature on Chamber Blog
- Feature on Social Media
- Banner Ad on Website (6 months)
- Human Resources Update (2 event tickets)
- Unlimited Certificates of Origin
- IT/Cybersecurity Consultation
- Additional Web Page on Chamber Website
Develop – $699
- Certificates of Origin (2 annually)
- 20% off Paso Robles Themed Merchandise (online or Chamber/Visitor Center)
- Additional Category Listing in Online Directory
- Enhanced Listing in Chamber Brochure
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- Member Mailing List
- Social Media Sharing
- Ribbon Cutting at Your Location
- Priority Listing in Online Directory
- Participate in Business Roundtable Discussions
Build – $349
- Business Advocacy at Local/State/Federal Levels
- Public Policy Briefing
- Ability to Bid on Chamber Services
- Eligible to be Vendor at Designated Events
- Business Listed in Chamber Directory (online)
- Post Events, Jobs, News Releases, Hot Deals on Chamber Website
- Complimentary Admission to all Chamber Mixers
- Member Orientation
- Affinity Program Benefits
- Brochure Listings - Based on Category
- Special Member Pricing for Events
- Ability to Serve on Chamber Committees
- Recognition as a Chamber Member (including decal + logo)
Pillar – $200 (Individual & Family)
- $25 Discount on Chamber Annual Dinner
- 10% off Paso Robles Themed Merchandise (Online or Chamber/Visitor Center)
- Eligible to Serve on Chamber Committees
- Invited to Chamber Mixers & All Events
Nonprofit – $299
- Receive Build Tier Benefits, All Other Tiers 50% Off
- 50% Marketing Discount
- Invited to Chamber Mixers & All Events
Learn more about tiered memberships
Tiered membership is a brand-new approach offered to our valued members.
Starting in 2022, membership benefits have been expanded to provide value-added components based on the membership bundle selected. This way, members of the Chamber have greater control over benefits provided based on the investment level comfortable to you.
Supporting small to large-sized businesses
We support businesses of all sizes.
We understand that Paso Robles’ diverse array of businesses embody different needs and expectations from membership. That’s why at entry-level to top-tier, members of all sizes can reap the benefits of Chamber membership in different ways. Members now have a choice guaranteeing your voice is heard when delineating which membership bundle is right for your business, organization or nonprofit. We even offer memberships to individuals and families.
Chairman Circle Partnerships
We offer exclusive business sponsorships for our elite members of the Chairman Circle program at the silver, gold, platinum and diamond levels. Please contact us directly if you're interested in learning how to become a chairman circle partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take time to explore the membership bundles to pick the appropriate tier for your business. We are excited about the opportunity to serve you and know your business will valued member.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to reach out directly, (805) 238-0506 or email our Membership Coordinator for more information.
We’re here for:
- 1-on-1 consultations
- In-person site visits
- Membership orientation to learn more
- Referrals to member businesses