Wake Up Paso and Business Walk Survey ResultsName: Wake Up Paso and Business Walk Survey ResultsDate: November 28, 2018Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM PSTRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:
Join us for our last breakfast of the year as we hear from the following speakers:
Event sponsored by
- Josh Cross, Director of Economic Development for the Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce. Results from our November 8th Business Walk will be shared.
- Dick McKinley, Public Works Director for the City of Paso Robles. He will enlighten us on what the City has planned for future road improvements in his presentation, "Roads: Understanding the Master Plan."
- Patty Ross, Owner of California Wine Marketing. Her presentation, "Google Analytics - Why It's Important to Look "Under the Hood" of Your Website!" will show how this data can help us determine the health of our business.
- Jen Gaviola, Deputy Superintendent for Paso Robles Unified School District. Along with other school updates, she will discuss the very important topic, "College AND Career Ready Students!"
- Hospice SLO County will round out our program as our Non-Profit Spotlight for the month.