Steps to Reopen
Business Reopening Steps
- Retail guidelines
- Dine-in guidelines
- Shopping Centers guidelines
- Office & Workspace guidelines
- Hotel, Lodging & Short-Term Rental guidelines
- Hair Salons & Barbershop guidelines
- Higher Education guidelines
- Gyms & Fitness Center guidelines
- Movie Theater guidelines
- Family Entertainment Center guidelines
- Museum, Zoo & Aquarium guidelines
- Amusement & Theme Park guidelines
- Sporting Event, Outdoor Stadium & Racetrack guidelines
- Places of Worship guidelines
- Expanded Personal Care guidelines
- More Industry-specific guidelines
2. Use the checklist to ensure your business complies with the guidelines.
3. Fill out the SLO County Self Certification Form.
- The County of San Luis Obispo has created a self-certification form and "Open and Safe" signage for all businesses to utilize as they are allowed to re-open.
4. Print and post your self-certification at your business.
5. Use the signage below to let the public know your business is safe and ready to reopen!
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce prepared a guide for small businesses concerning the reopening process. Click on the buttons below to view or download.