Steps to Reopen
Business Reopening Steps
2. Use the checklist to ensure your business complies with the guidelines.
3. Fill out the SLO County Self Certification Form.
- The County of San Luis Obispo has created a self-certification form and "Open and Safe" signage for all businesses to utilize as they are allowed to re-open.
4. Print and post your self-certification at your business.
5. Use the signage below to let the public know your business is safe and ready to reopen!
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce prepared a guide for small businesses concerning the reopening process. Click on the buttons below to view or download.