Are you one of the 161.8 million people planning to buy gifts for Valentine’s Day? Here at the Chamber, we’ve made it easy for you to celebrate your loved ones AND support the local economy.
For the perfect stay-at-home date night...
- Start with a visit to The Floral Parlor for flowers and decorations.
- Open a bottle of wine from Four Lanterns or Robert Hall and relax as you watch the sunset.
- Follow it up with a special dinner ordered in from one of our amazing local restaurants such as Buona Tavola, La Cosecha, The Hatch, or Thomas Hill Organics. Don’t forget to stop by SLO Sweets for some fun (and delicious!) treats and gifts to round out your evening.
For a special (socially distanced) evening on the town...
Reserve a table at a local restaurant who is open and serving romantic dinners under the stars, Cass Winery is hosting two nights of Valentine’s Day celebrations.
- On Saturday, February 13, the chef is serving a socially-distanced 5 course meal for A Special Valentine Dinner Experience.
- On Sunday, February 14, they are offering a French-inspired Prix Fixe menu featuring a four course meal and a vertical tasting for the perfect food and wine pairing.
If you're in the mood to be outdoors...
Schedule a round of golf with your partner at Paso Robles Golf Club or pick up a gift certificate.
Take a stroll through the beautiful grounds at Allegretto and Pear Valley, or head up to Calcareous for the breathtaking view while you indulge in some wine tasting.
As an added surprise, The Gifted Basket has some beautiful gift options for everyone in your life.
Don’t have someone to celebrate with this year, or want a place for one-stop shopping to plan for your big date??
Derby Wine Estates is celebrating “Singles Awareness Day” on Saturday, February 13, with a Valentine’s Day Retail Market. Flowers, custom signs, clothing, snacks, wine, jewelry, and more will be showcased for all your gift giving needs.
And if your special someone likes things a little ‘spicier’, you can never go wrong with a visit to Naughty But Nice.